Go Daddy Custom Web site Design

Search Mercifully

Raising A Child
QUOTE: from The Bible

Raising A Child
QUOTE: from The Bible


Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Go,
Even When He Is Old He Will Not Depart From It
- PROVERBS 22.6


Last night I wrote up an article that I published just before I went to bed.  Though I think it’s a good article, it was published prematurely - it was something that will be better somewhere else.


Because I do want to show I put something out yesterday I decided a quote would suffice.  But then I told myself, not just any quote - I wasn’t trying to “fill space”, I wanted it to have thought and meaning.


So I took a look at the home page && immediately knew why my first quote was about children for a reason.  For the last thirteen and one-half years my life has been about my children.


I fully believe in this quote because I have seen it to be true first hand among my own family.  I try hard to raise my children properly and keep this verse close at heart when doing so.



What do you feel about raising your children?


Until we meet again...





INSPIRATION for this article:
My Children...

INSPIRATION COMMENT
I am strict with you not because I want to be mean
it is because I want you to become
an active, empathetic, kind, generous, self-sufficient adult when you grow up.
Love Always, Your Mami Merc

No comments:



MERCIFUL BLESSINGS
~Wife Of One, Mother Of Many~

•Momprenuer Inquisitive - WILL YOU HEAR?
•Social Media Diciple - CAN YOU TEACH?
•Mommy Blogger - DO YOU TRUST?
-------------------------------
RSS Feedburner URL
http://feeds.feedburner.com/MercifulBlessings
-------------------------------
CIRCLE Us On GOOGLE+
FOLLOW Us On TWITTER
LIKE Us On FACEBOOK
--------------------------------
We are GUEST/HOST Friendly...
offering you the ability to
FEATURE you & your blog, HOST your article,
GUEST POST or INTERVIEW for your blog.
------------------------------
We are PR Friendly...
making available
Advertising Space, Giveaway Hosting,
Product Reviewing, & Sponsor Spotlighting
--------------------------------
{ merciful.blessings@gmail.com }

THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING MB_WOO.MOM

*Disclosure Policy*

MERCIFULLY Grab It!!!